Optics for Rifles, Pistols and Shotguns
A comprehensive review of firearm optics. How to choose the proper optic for your firearm and your application. A thorough review of the advantages and disadvantages of your choice. Review of the best optics currently available. What mounting options are available for your optic. How to properly mount an optic.
We keep our class sizes small so you will have plenty of one-on-one time with our instructor to give you the confidence you need to succeed.
What you will learn
- What are the different optics systems available on the market
- What optics typically go on each firearm and why.
- Understanding when and why to consider switching your optic
- Understanding the optical triangle – magnification, eye relief and field of view
- How to mount an optic.
- What are mounts and bases.
- What are the different choices available to the shooters for mounts and bases.
- How to properly mount an optic
- How to bore sight and optic.
Who should attend
Anyone wishing to understand firearm optics.